Ndanda Tours Limited is a fully licensed and registered tour operator organizing safaris and holidays mainly in Tanzania. We deliver tailor and custom made tours to suit all travelers’ interests as well as their budget.
We kindly ask you to review our terms and conditions as they represent our respective obligations towards our clients. They also state what we do expect from individual customers.
- All these terms apply to bookings completed by a client or an agent booking on behalf of the client
- The company reserves the right to change price and certain conditions due to the change in government taxes or third party services that are out of hand
- The company reserves the right to cancel any booking that violates terms and conditions
- A client is required to arrange for his/her travel insurance that will cover medical expenses or theft of customer’s belongings and other relevant issues
- Customers who have got medical conditions like advanced pregnancy, heart diseases, physical handicap, mental illness or chronic diseases are not advised to engage in risky programs like trekking and extensive walking safaris
- A client is supposed to deposit 40% of the total cost to secure the booking 2 months prior to the safari
- Full amount is to be paid if the booking is made within four weeks before the safari
- A client wishing to cancel a trip must inform us by a written notice. Otherwise it won’t be effective
- Cancelation charges will be applied according to the time of the cancelation since some reservations are booked earlier
- Charges are calculated according to the total cost of the tour. Fees charged are as follows;
- 0% charge for a booking cancelled 2 months or more prior to the safari
- 50% charge for a booking cancelled 30 days prior to the safari
- 100% charge for a booking cancelled 48 hours prior to the safari
- It’s to be noted that a customer can’t cancel the safari if it has already began. Otherwise, there won’t be any refunds
We highly appreciate customers speaking from their minds. We encourage clients to report any situation that seems off or unsatisfying. We expect to receive an email so we can rectify the problem as soon as possible. Otherwise if a situation arises during a safari then a client should not hesitate to tell the respective guide.
We select qualified hotels and lodges with best facilities to satisfy your needs during your stay. It’s in our interest to make you feel at home and at the same time very comfortable.
We have affordable and fair safari prices to accommodate all travelers ranging from budget, standard to luxury. However, price range depends on the duration of the safari, standard of accommodations, number of travelers and exact activities to be done.
“Thank You For Choosing NDANDA TOURS!”