Ngorongoro 3 Day Walking Safari
Day 1: Kilimanjaro Airport Arrival
Pickup from the airport upon arrival and transfer to the booked hotel in Arusha. Delivery of a short safari briefing by the guide. Check in the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 2: Transfer To Nainokanoka Village For a Walking Safari
Have an early drive from Arusha to Ngorongoro conservation area. Upon arrival, start by taking a walk to the Munge waterfalls. The falls display such stunning views for an ultimate relaxation. Have lunch enroute and return back to the village. Visit the Maasai village to learn about their culture and traditions. Get a chance to see their traditional dances and local production of handicrafts. Set camp for dinner and sleep.
Day 3: Transfer To Arusha Via Lake Natron
Have breakfast and transfer to the beautiful lake Natron. Take a walk along the beautiful alkaline lake displaying magnificent views. Get a chance to see flamingos spread over the lake and if lucky see their laid eggs. Have a picnic lunch and start the journey back to Arusha
End of tour!!
- 4WD vehicles with pop up roof for excellent views
- All park entry fees
- Pickup to and from airport
- All safari inclusive packages
- Accommodation facilities
- 3 proper meals+ mineral water and tea/coffee
- Experienced and professional English speaking guide
- International flights
- Tanzanian Visa
- All things of personal nature
- Tips for guides and cooks
- Items not specified in terms and conditions
- Extended tours not specified in the main package